- The Law Library is located on the first floor of the courthouse at 325
East Main Street, Anoka, Minnesota. The hours of operation are Monday
through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Call 763-422-7487 for
- Coin-operated copier
- $0.15 per page. Copy cards may
be purchased at the front desk for $20.00, $100.00 and $200.00 increments.
If you are a student ask library staff about student rates for copying.
- Free WiFi
- Westlaw access
- Microfiche /
- Computers for internet access
- Printing - $0.15 per page.
- Fax - $.25 per page for
local and $1.00 per page for long distance to send or receive.
Family Law Clinic
- The Family Law Clinic provides lawyers who may be able to review your
legal papers, answer questions about the law, and advise you about court
proceedings. The attorneys can advise you about divorces, orders for
protection, child support motions, custody matters and parenting time
(visitation). These lawyers provide a brief service but do not
represent you in court. This is a joint program with Anoka County Law
Library and Central Minnesota Legal Services. Call 763-422-7487 for next available dates.
- Library holdings include Minnesota Statutes, Minnesota Statutes
Annotated, Minnesota Rules, Minnesota Practice system, West Northwestern
Digest, West Minnesota Digest, Dunnell Minnesota Digest, United States
Code Annotated, Northwestern Reporter, Supreme Courts Reports, the
entire ALR system, selected legal treatises and practice guides, the
Restatements of the Law, Am Jur 2d (legal encyclopedia), CJS and a standing
order to all Minnesota CLEs.
- The collection is cataloged and classified
according to the Library of Congress and is available online at:
- Only selected materials are allowed to circulate and only to attorneys
who are licensed to practice law in the state of Minnesota.